Dentures: Restoring Your Smile and Confidence
If you’re missing one or more teeth, dentures offer an effective and reliable solution to restore your smile and improve your quality of life. At Lavington, we provide high-quality dentures that are custom-made to fit comfortably and look natural, giving you the confidence to smile, speak, and eat with ease.
What are Dentures?
Dentures are removable dental appliances designed to replace missing teeth and the surrounding tissues. They come in different types, including complete dentures for those missing all teeth and partial dentures for those with some natural teeth remaining. Dentures are typically made from durable materials like acrylic and porcelain to provide both functionality and aesthetics.
The Denture Fitting Process
Getting dentures involves several steps, including initial consultation, impressions, bite measurements, and custom fabrication. Our experienced dental team will work closely with you to ensure your dentures fit comfortably and provide the best aesthetic results.
Benefits of Dentures
- Enhanced Appearance: Dentures can restore the natural contours of your face and fill out your smile, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
- Improved Functionality: With dentures, you can enjoy a more varied diet and chew your food more effectively, leading to better digestion and overall health.
- Boosted Confidence: Regaining your smile can significantly boost your self-confidence and allow you to interact with others more comfortably.
- Preserved Oral Health: Dentures help prevent the shifting of remaining teeth, maintaining the alignment of your bite and supporting your facial muscles.
Types of Dentures
- Complete Dentures: Complete dentures are used when all the teeth in one or both arches (upper and lower) are missing. They rest on the gums and are custom-made to provide a secure and comfortable fit.
- Partial Dentures: Partial dentures are used when some natural teeth remain. They consist of replacement teeth attached to a metal or acrylic base, which clasps onto adjacent teeth to hold the denture in place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: For increased stability and support, dentures can be secured with dental implants, which are surgically placed into the jawbone. Implant-supported dentures offer a more secure fit and better chewing efficiency.
Caring for Your Dentures:
Proper denture care is essential to prolong their lifespan and maintain oral health:
- Handle dentures with care to avoid damage or breakage.
- Clean your dentures daily using a denture brush and mild denture cleaner.
- Remove dentures at night to allow your gums to rest.
- Soak dentures overnight in a denture cleaning solution.
- Regularly visit your dentist for denture adjustments and to check your oral health.
Restore Your Smile Today!
If you’re looking to regain your smile and improve your quality of life, dentures may be the perfect solution for you. Contact [Your Dental Clinic Name] to schedule a denture consultation with our experienced dental team. Let us help you achieve a confident smile that brings back your joy and comfort.